GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF E-SHOP
- I. SUBJECT
Art. 1. These general conditions are intended to regulate the relations between
HUSTLER Ltd., hereinafter referred to as SUPPLIER, and customers, hereinafter referred to as
below USERS, the online store www.hustler-print.com, hereinafter referred to as
ІІ. SUPPLIER DATA
Art. 2. Information under the Electronic Commerce Act and the Protection of
1. Name of the Supplier: HUSTLER EOOD
3. Address for exercising the activity: Sofia, Bulgaria Blvd., bl. 19 ground floor
4. Correspondence data Sofia, 41 President Lincoln Blvd.
5. Entry in public registers: UIC: 202778856
6. Supervisory authorities:
(1) Commission for Personal Data Protection
Address: Sofia 1592, "Prof. Tzvetan Lazarov "№ 2,
Tel: (02) 940 20 46
fax: (02) 940 36 40
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) Consumer Protection Commission
Address: 1000 Sofia, 4A Slaveykov Square, 3rd, 4th and 6th floors,
Tel .: 02 / 980 25 24
fax: 02 / 988 42 18
hotline: 0700 111 22
8. Registration under the Value Added Tax Act № BG204431929III. CHARACTERISTICS OF E-SHOP
Art. 3. The e-shop is available at www.hustler-print.com, via
which Users have the opportunity to enter into sales contracts and
delivery of the goods offered by the E-SHOP, including the following:
1. To register and create an account for viewing ELECTRONIC
SHOP and use of additional services to provide information;
2. To make electronic statements in connection with the conclusion or execution
of contracts with E-SHOP through the interface of the E-SHOP page
SHOP, available on the Internet;
3. To conclude contracts for purchase and sale and delivery of goods offered by
4. To make any payments in connection with the concluded contracts with
E-SHOP, according to the ways supported by the E-SHOP for
5. To receive information about new goods offered by the E-SHOP;
6. To review the goods, their characteristics, prices and delivery conditions;
7. To be notified of the rights arising from the law mainly through the interface
on the page of the E-SHOP on the Internet;
8. To exercise the right of withdrawal from a distance contract for goods
offered by the Provider, for which the right of withdrawal from the contract is applicable;
Art. 4. The Supplier delivers the goods and guarantees the rights of the Users, provided in
the law, within the framework of good faith, adopted in practice, consumer
or commercial law criteria and conditions.
Art. 5. (1) The users shall conclude a contract for purchase and sale of the goods offered
from the E-SHOP through the interface of the Provider, available on its website in
Internet or other means of distance communication.
(2) By virtue of the contract concluded with the Users for purchase and sale of goods,
The Provider undertakes to deliver and transfer the ownership of the User to
the goods defined by it through the interface.
(3) The Users pay to the Supplier remuneration for the delivered goods
according to the conditions set on the E-SHOP and these general conditions.
The remuneration is in the amount of the price announced by the Provider at the address of
E-SHOP on the Internet (4) The Supplier delivers the goods ordered by the Users within the terms and conditions,
determined by the Provider on the e-shop page and according to
these general conditions. (5) The price for the delivery shall be determined separately and explicitly by
the price of the goods.
Art. 6. (1) The User and the Provider agree that all statements between them
in connection with the conclusion and execution of the contract of sale may
be carried out electronically and by electronic statements within the meaning of
The Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act and Art. 11 of the Law on
(2) It is assumed that the electronic statements made by the Users of the site are
performed by the persons specified in the data provided by the User during the performance
of registration, if the User has entered the respective name and password for access.
IV. USE OF E-SHOP
Art. 7. (1) In order to use the E-SHOP for concluding contracts for purchase-
sale of goods, the User should enter his chosen name and password for
remote access, in cases where the e-shop requires registration.
(2) The name and the password for remote access are determined by the User, through
registration electronically on the website of the Provider.
(3) By filling in your data and pressing the "Yes, I accept" or "Registration" buttons,
The user declares that he is familiar with these general conditions, agrees with them
content and undertakes to comply with them unconditionally.
(4) The Provider confirms the registration made by the User by sending
to a letter to the e - mail address specified by the User, to which the
registration activation information. The user confirms the registration
and the conclusion of the contract by electronic reference in the letter notifying
the performed registration, sent by the Provider. Once confirmed, it is created
account of the User and contractual relations arise between him and the Provider.
(5) Upon registration, the User undertakes to provide correct and
actual data. The user shall promptly update the data specified in
your registration, in case of change.
(6) In order to use the full functionality of the e-shop of the Provider,
The user undertakes to register on the website of the e-shop.
The provider is not responsible in case of lack of registration
The user could not use the full functionality of the e-shop,
including with regard to the exercise of rights under the contract, the possibility of
claiming a lower price and other similar features.
(7) These general terms and conditions can be accepted by the Users without
the registration in the E-SHOP through an explicit statement of intent,
including through the site of the E-SHOP.
Art. 8. (1) The electronic address provided at the initial registration of
The user, as well as any subsequent e-mail address used to exchange statements
between the User and the Provider, is a "Primary Email Address" within the meaning of these
general terms. The user has the right to change his Basic electronic contact
(2) Upon receipt of an application for change of the Main contact e-mail address,
The provider sends a request to confirm the change. The request for
confirmation is sent by the Provider to the new Basic specified by the User
contact email address.
(3) The change of the Main contact e-mail address shall be carried out after
confirmation by the User, expressed by a reference contained in the request for
confirmation sent by the Provider to the new Basic specified by the User
contact email address.
(4) The Provider informs the User about the change, electronically
a letter sent to the Primary contact e-mail address specified by the User
before making the change under par. 2.
(5) The Provider is not liable to the User for illegal change of
The main contact email address.
(6) The Provider may require from the User the use of the Basic contact
email address in specific cases.
V. TECHNICAL STEPS FOR CONCLUDING A PURCHASE AGREEMENT
Art. 9. (1) The users mainly use the interface of the Provider's page,
to enter into contracts for the sale of goods offered by the Supplier in
E-SHOP. (2) The contract shall be concluded in Bulgarian.
(3) The contract between the Provider and the User represents the present general conditions,
available on the website of the E-SHOP.
(4) A party to the contract with the Provider is the User according to the data provided by
registration and contained in the personal profile of the User. To avoid
doubt this is the data with which an account has been created with the Provider.
(5) The Provider shall include in the interface of its Internet site technical means
to identify and correct errors in entering information before it is
made the statement for concluding the contract.
(6) This contract shall be considered concluded from the moment of registration of
The User at the Provider or the acceptance of the general conditions in another explicit way,
including through a statement on the Provider's website. The contract of sale of
goods are considered concluded from the moment of their application by the User through
the interface of the Provider.
(7) For the conclusion of this contract and for the conclusion of the contract of sale
of goods, the Supplier expressly notifies the User in an appropriate manner through
electronic means. (8) The statement for concluding the contract and the confirmation for
its receipt shall be deemed to have been received when their addressees have the opportunity
to access them.
(9) The Supplier delivers the goods to the address indicated by the Users and does not carry
liability in case the data provided by the Users are incorrect or
Art. 10. (1) The users conclude the contract for purchase and sale with the Provider under
the following procedure:
Making registration in the E-SHOP and providing the necessary
data, if the User has not yet registered in the E - SHOP or
by ordering goods without registration;
Entering the system for placing orders in the E-SHOP through
identification with name and password and other means of identification;
Selection of one or more of the goods offered on the E - SHOP and
adding them to a list of goods for purchase;
Providing delivery data;
Choice of method and time for payment of the price.
(2) Users may enter into a contract of sale with the Provider and without
perform registration using the appropriate functionality in the interface
of the e-shop
VI. SPECIAL OBLIGATIONS OF THE SUPPLIER. CONSUMER PROTECTION
Art. 11. The rules of this Section VI of these General Conditions apply to
Users for whom, according to the data specified for the conclusion of the purchase contract,
sale or registration in the E-SHOP, it can be concluded
that they are consumers within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act, the Consumer Protection Act
electronic commerce and / or Directive 2011/83 / EC of the European Parliament and of
Council of 25 October 2011.
Art. 12. (1) The main characteristics of the goods offered by the Supplier are
defined in the profile of each product on the site of the E-SHOP.
(2) The price of the goods including all taxes is determined by the Supplier in the profile
of each product on the site of the E-SHOP.
(3) The value of postage and transport costs not included in the price of
the goods are determined by the Supplier and provided as information to the Users
at one of the following points before the conclusion of the contract:
- In the profile of each of the goods on the website of the Provider of the E-SHOP;
- When choosing the goods for concluding the contract of sale;
(4) The manner of payment, delivery and performance of the contract shall be determined in the present ones
general conditions, as well as the information provided to the User on the site of
(5) The information provided to the Users under this article is up-to-date at the moment
of its visualization on the website of the Provider before the conclusion of the contract for
purchase and sale.
(6) The supplier shall obligatorily indicate the conditions for delivery of the separate goods in
(7) The supplier shall indicate before the conclusion of the contract the total value of the order
for all goods contained therein.
(8) Users agree that all required by the Protection Act
user information can be provided through the interface of
the e-SHOP platform or e-mail.
Art. 13. (1) The consumer agrees that the Provider has the right to accept in advance
payment for the concluded with the consumer contracts for purchase and sale of goods and
their delivery. (2) The consumer chooses independently whether to pay to
The supplier price to deliver the goods before or at the time of delivery.
Art. 14. (1) The consumer has the right without paying compensation or penalty and without
indicates a reason to withdraw from the contract within 14 days from the date
of acceptance of the goods through the uniform form for withdrawal from the contract, available on the site
of the Provider. Information on exercising the right of withdrawal is available on the website of
Supplier. Users may also use another unambiguous statement,
which can be recorded on a durable medium.
(2) The right of refusal under para. 1 shall not apply in the following cases:
1. for delivery of goods, made to order of the consumer or according to his
2. for delivery of goods, which due to their nature may deteriorate their quality
or have a short shelf life;
3. for delivery of sealed goods, which are unsealed after their delivery and cannot
be returned for reasons of hygiene or health protection;
4. for the delivery of goods, which after they have been delivered and due to their nature are
mixed with other goods from which they cannot be separated;
5. for delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of
subscription contracts for the supply of such publications;
(3) When the Provider has not fulfilled its obligations to provide
information specified in the Consumer Protection Act, the User has the right
to withdraw from the contract within one year and 14 days from the date of
receipt of the goods. When the information is provided to the user within
of the withdrawal period, it starts running from the date of its provision. The user
has the right to send the statement of refusal under this article directly to the Provider
through the unified form for withdrawal from the contract, available on the website of the Provider.
(4) When the User has exercised his right to withdraw from the distance contract or
from the contract outside the commercial site, the Supplier refunds all amounts received
by the User, including delivery costs, without undue delay and no more
no later than 14 days from the date on which the decision was notified to
The user to withdraw from the contract. The provider shall refund the amounts received,
using the same means of payment used by the user at
the initial transaction, unless the user has given his explicit consent
for the use of another means of payment and provided that this is not related to
costs for the User.
(5) When exercising the right of refusal, the costs for return of the delivered goods
are at the expense of the consumer and the amount that the consumer has paid under the contract is
deduct the cost of returning the goods. The supplier has no obligation to
reimburse the additional costs for delivery of the goods when the User
has explicitly chosen a method of delivery of goods other than the cheapest type
standard delivery offered by the Supplier.
(6) The User is obliged to store the goods received by the Supplier and to provide
the preservation of their quality and safety during the term under par. 1.
(7) The User may exercise his right to withdraw from the contract with the Provider as
send a written statement to the Provider using the standard withdrawal form from
the contract, available on the site of the E-SHOP.
(8) When the Supplier has not offered to collect the goods himself, he may withhold
payment of the amounts to the consumer until he receives the goods or until
The consumer did not provide proof that he had sent the goods back, depending
of which of the two happened earlier.
Art. 15. (1) The term of delivery of the goods and the initial moment from which it flows is
determined for each product separately at the conclusion of the contract with the consumer through
the Supplier's website, unless the goods are ordered in one delivery.
(2) In case the consumer and the Supplier have not determined a term for delivery, the term
The delivery of the goods is 30 working days from the date following the shipment
the user's order to the Provider through the e-shop website.
(3) If the Supplier cannot fulfill the contract due to the fact that it does not have
ordered goods, he is obliged to notify the User and refund
the amounts paid by him.
Art. 16 The Contractor is not directly responsible for the quality of the finished product
depending on the project provided to him by the contracting authority, namely:
poor print quality due to poor image quality provided by
the ordering party.
VII. RETURN OF PURCHASED GOODS
Art.17 (1) The products that the E-SHOP offers to its customers are
goods made to order or explicitly personalized. They can be returned,
only if they are not made according to the given criteria. Upon order confirmation,
the client gives specific requirements / photo, logo, picture, wallpaper, collage, text, etc./
to make a personalized product for him, which cannot be subsequently
offered to another user.
(2) According to art. 57 item 3 "The provisions of Articles 50 - 56 for the right of refusal of the consumer from
distance contracts or off - premises contracts do not apply to
contracts for the supply of goods made to order or according to the consumer
his individual requirements. "
VIII. OTHER TERMS
Art. 18. The Supplier delivers and delivers the goods to the User in the specified at
the conclusion of the contract term.
Art. 19. The user must inspect the goods at the time of delivery and delivery
by the Provider and if it does not meet the requirements to notify immediately
IX. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Art. 20. (1) The Provider shall take measures for protection of the personal data of the User
according to the Personal Data Protection Act.
(2) For reasons of security of the personal data of the Users, the Provider will
send the data only to the e-mail address that has been specified by the Users at the moment
(4) The Users agree that the Provider has the right to process their personal
data necessary for the execution of orders in the e-shop and the execution
of the contract.
Art. 21. (1) At any time, the Provider has the right to require the User to
legitimize and certify the authenticity of each of the announced during
registration circumstances and personal data.
(2) In case for any reason the User has forgotten or lost his name and
password, the Provider has the right to apply the announced Procedure for lost or
forgotten names and passwords.
X. AMENDMENT AND ACCESS TO THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Art. 22. (1) These general terms and conditions may be amended by the Provider, for which
the latter will notify in an appropriate manner all Users who have
registration. (2) The Provider and the User agree that any addition and
change of these general conditions will have effect on the User after the explicit one
notification by the Provider and if the User does not state in the provided 30-
day period that rejects them.
(3) The User agrees that all statements of the Provider, in connection with
changes to these general terms and conditions will be sent to the e-mail address
mail specified by the User during registration. The user agrees that
emails sent under this article do not need to be
signed with an electronic signature to have effect on it.
Art. 23. The Provider publishes these general terms and conditions on its website address together with all
additions and amendments thereto.
Art. 24. The present general conditions and the contract of the User with the Provider are
terminate in the following cases:
upon termination and declaration of liquidation or declaration of bankruptcy of one
by the parties to the contract;
by mutual consent of the parties in writing;
unilaterally, with notice from each of the parties in case of non - compliance with
the obligations of the other party;
in case of objective impossibility of any of the parties to the contract to perform
in case of seizure or sealing of the equipment by state bodies;
in case of deletion of the User's registration on the site of ELECTRONIC
SHOP. In this case, the concluded but not executed contracts of sale
remain in force and are enforceable;
in case of exercising the right of withdrawal according to art. 55, para. 1 of the Protection Act of
consumers. In this case, only the contract for delivery of the respective is terminated
ordered goods, if the right of withdrawal from the contract is applicable to the respective
category of goods.
XII. OTHER TERMS
Art. 25. The possible invalidity of any of the provisions of these general conditions
will not invalidate the entire contract.
Art. 26. For the issues not settled in this contract, related to the implementation and interpretation
of this contract, the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply.
Art. 27. All disputes between the parties to this contract will be resolved by
the competent court or the Consumer Protection Commission.